Can I have a book sent from an ACC campus to an ACC center?
Yes, you can. Here's how:
- Search the ACC Library Catalog for the book or dvd.
the book is found, fill out the online Document Delivery form at
- This online form is used only for ACC Library document delivery to distance learners. That group of students includes ACC students at the San Marcos Center, Elgin Center, Fredericksburg Center, and Bastrop Center.
- Be sure to complete the form including your ACC ID number, email address, and delivery location for the item.
- Click on the SEND button at the bottom of the page.
- Thats it! Library staff will then contact you to confirm delivery or to ask any follow up questions.
More information about ACC Library services for students enrolled at ACC Centers is posted at