ACC students and employees may request a TexShare card in-person at any ACC Campus Library. Additionally, ACC distance/extension students and employees may use this online form to request a TexShare card. (The card is then mailed to the address provided below.)
READ BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM:
- TexShare Card Agreement including responsibilities of borrowers - AND -
- ACC Library TexShare Card program Information
- Have read and understood the 2 documents linked above.
- Understand, and agree to, that you will be held responsible for all charges that you incur as a borrower at a TexShare library.
- Understand that ACC Library privileges may be blocked if you fail to abide by the lending library's policies, including non-payment of TexShare fines for late or lost materials.
This form is available only for current ACC faculty, students, and staff.
Fields marked with * are required.