See Additional Resources:
ACC Library Services Interlibrary Loan Request
IF YOU NEED AN INSTANT SOURCE OF INFORMATION, DO NOT USE INTERLIBRARY LOAN.
(Instead, contact a Reference Librarian.)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service provided for ACC curriculum design and assignment research and information for current ACC students, faculty and staff.
- ILL is not a guaranteed service. For example, you may request material which no other library is willing to lend.
- Reference materials, reserve materials, audiovisuals, textbooks, etc., are not borrowed through ILL.
- We request material electronically.
If no response is received from the lending library, we cannot determine why an item was not lent.
- ACC library staff will try all possibilities to get the material by the date you have indicated, but the minimum length of time for receipt of material is 10 to 14 days. You may have to wait longer.
DO NOT use the ILL form for
- Requesting TEXTBOOKS (See more info.)
- Requesting items that our libraries own.