See Additional Resources:
Courtesy Borrower Cards
Privileges, Rights, and Restrictions
- Non-ACC affiliates may purchase a Courtesy Borrower Card for $25.00.
- A Courtesy Borrower Card is active for 365 days from the date it is issued.
- Courtesy Borrowers may use any ACC campus library.
- Courtesy Borrowers may checkout up to 5 circulating items.
- Courtesy Borrowers may not access reserve materials or ILL.
- Courtesy Borrowers may not checkout laptops, tablets, realia, kits or textbooks.
- Checkout is barred if overdue fines or fees reach $10 or more.
- Courtesy Borrowers may renew materials twice if they have not been requested by another patron.
- Courtesy Borrowers may renew by phone or in person.
- Books may be returned to any ACC Library.
- All other items must be returned to the original library from which they were checked out.
Reference and Research Help
- Courtesy Borrowers may request reference help from faculty librarians.
- Courtesy Borrowers may use computers in the library for research.
- Courtesy Borrowers may not use the Computer Center.
- Do you qualify for a free TexShare card?
With a TexShare Card issued from your home library, you can visit other participating libraries across the state and check out physical materials as if you were a local card-holder there.
Use the Find-A-Library page to see if your library participates in the program and to read their TexShare Card Lending Policy.
Excerpted from "TexShare Benefits Library Patrons Across the State."