SAMPLE -- SAMPLE -- SAMPLE -- SAMPLE -- SAMPLE -- SAMPLE
- Only ACC students and staff with a current ACC ID and no student records hold or a checkout bar may check out laptops.
- Only the person who checked out the laptop may use it.
- Laptops may not leave the library.
- Individuals may check out laptops for up to 3 hours.
- Laptops must be returned 30 minutes before the library closes.
DO NOT LEAVE THE LAPTOP UNATTENDED
This agreement is binding for one academic year and will be kept on file at the library in which it was signed. The agreement will expire on the first day of each fall semester.
By my signature below, I agree to all the following statements:
- I have read, understand and accept the above conditions as well as the ACC/LS Laptop Guidelines and the IRT Acceptable Use Guidelines.
- I will not leave the laptop unattended.
- I accept full responsibility for the laptop and accessories and agree to reimburse ACC for the full cost of repairing or replacing laptops and accessories if they are lost, stolen, or damaged while they are checked out in my name. I understand that leaving the library with a laptop constitutes theft. If the exact model is no longer available, replacement cost will be the actual price of a similar laptop or accessory in terms of quality, durability, and performance.
- I will return the laptop a few minutes before it is due so that library staff and I can follow the appropriate Check In procedure. (Laptops must be returned 30 minutes before library closing.) If the laptop is returned without being shut down/ turned off, checkin will be quicker.
- I will not add, delete, or alter computer hardware, software, or settings.
- I understand that this agreement is good for one academic year and that I will have to sign a new agreement once it expires.
Signature ___________________ Date ____/____/___ Time: ________
Patron name (print legibly)______________ ACC ID #_______________
Staff Initials ______________ Date _______________