See Additional Resources:
Library Guides to Research Help
Reference librarians are faculty members who are professionally trained to assist you in your library work. They save you time and frustration in your search for information. Faculty librarians assist you in searching for available materials on your topic, as well as locating materials in the Library, in another library, or on the Internet and the World Wide Web. Helping faculty, students and staff find what they need is a basic part of their job, so always ask for help.
Faculty Librararians have prepared a variety of general help guides to assist you with your assignments at ACC. Each online guide also has a link to the print version. For specific library class assignments, see Library Assignments and handouts.
- ¿Que te ofrecen las Bibliotecas de ACC?
- Citing Sources & Plagiarism
- Developing Research Topics
- Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Atlases
- Faculty and the Library
- Faculty Teaching Toolbox
- Finding & Evaluating Information on the Internet
- Finding Biographical Information
- Finding Book Reviews
- Finding Books, Videos & Course Reserves
- Finding Literary Criticism
- Finding Periodical Articles
- Glossary of Library Terms
- Library Classification System
- Low Quality Websites: Content Farms
- Primary Sources: What, Why, & Where
- Student Learning Success Toolbox
- Web Periodicals
[You may want to consult other helpful library resources like our Documentation Guides, Online Tutorials or Subject Guides.]