- private study space for one person with (or without) current ACC I.D.'s,
- staff working on college or personal projects,
- faculty seeking space to meet with students, hold office hours, or work on college or personal research.
Individuals with special needs/and special needs paperwork should work through their ACC counselor and/ or the ACC Student Accessibility Services staff to identify appropriate, available locations outside Library Services environments.
Specifically, group study rooms may not be used for:
- any activities that are either "for profit" or include the collection of monetary or other donations.
- taking tests, proctored or non-proctored. This includes ACC tests or any other tests for ACC students, faculty or staff or for community members.
- formal or informal meetings between full-time or adjunct faculty and students.
- formal or informal office hours for individuals.
- ACC staff to use.
- For any exception to the rules, requestors must consult the campus Head Librarian and the Dean of Library Services.