The Library supports ACC.
See our READ posters gallery.
As a matter of courtesy, a first overdue notice is automatically generated and sent out when an item is overdue. A final notice is sent approximately four weeks from the due date.
Notices are sent to the ACC e-mail address provided to the student,faculty, or staff member. Or, it is sent to the surface mail address on record with the College. Students are responsible for maintaining a current address with the College. Other borrowers are responsible for maintaining a current email and surface mail address with the Library to ensure that they receive notices.
ACC Libraries maintain circulation guidelines to provide maximum availability of its resources to ACC borrowers as referenced in the Administrative Rule #5.0401.02
- An ACC ID is required to check out Library materials. (See note below about non-ACC borrowers.)
- Loan Periods & Overdue Information
- Almost any material found in the Library catalog can be sent from campus to campus.
- Ask a faculty librarian to help you find and obtain materials from other campuses or other libraries.
- Note about non-ACC borrowers: Courtesy borrowers and TexShare borrowers from other institutions.
- Reserve items and laptops cannot be renewed. Items in the circulating collection may be renewed once if no one has placed a hold on the item. If an item must be returned because the renewals have been exhausted, then the patron must wait at least 24 hours before checking it out again.
- You may renew online, by phone, or in person.