See Additional Resources:
TexShare Borrowers from Other Institutions
Privileges, Rights, and Restrictions
- TexShare borrowers may apply for privileges by presenting a valid TexShare Card and photo ID.
- The borrower must sign a TexShare Borrower Agreement which outlines borrower responsibilities.
- Borrowing privileges expire upon the date issued by the parent institution on the TexShare card.
- TexShare patrons may checkout up to 5 circulating items.
- TexShare patrons may not access reserve materials or ILL.
- Courtesy Borrowers may not checkout laptops, tablets, realia, kits or textbooks.
- Checkout is barred if two or more items are overdue.
- TexShare patrons may renew materials twice if they have not been requested by another patron.
- TexShare patrons may renew by phone or in person.
- Books may be returned to any ACC Library.
- All other items must be returned to the original library from which they were checked out.
Reference and Research Help
- TexShare Patrons may request reference help from faculty librarians.
- TexShare patrons may use computers in the library for research.
- TexShare patrons may not use the Computer Center.
- Additional TexShare information.