See Additional Resources:
Printing & Copying in ACC Libraries
How Many Pages May I Print?Anyone may print from any Library computer or Library laptop in the library using the following guidelines.
ACC Students, Faculty and Staff
ACC Library Guests/Visitors
- 15 sheets of paper per day for free
- 10 cents per sheet after the first 15
- 10 cents per sheet for all printing
How do I pay?
- Cash or Checks are accepted.
- Note: Checks are accepted only for amounts over $1.00
- If you have no means to pay immediately, you may have the materials held for no more than two days. Consult with library staff if you wish to do this.
- Check "print preview" before printing to see exactly how many pages you will be printing.
- Use portable storage such as a USB/Thumb drive to download the information you need. Or, email it to yourself.
- See more at Printing Instructions & Alternatives
Coin-operated photocopiers are available at all ACC Libraries.
Austin Community College contracts with an outside vendor to provide self-service coin-operated photocopiers in the Libraries.
- The copiers will accept coins and bills.
- Copies are 10 cents per copy.
- The library does not have change.
- Library staff can assist with minor trouble-shooting and paper loading.
- Please report any problems to the library staff.
- Color copies are not available.