Document Delivery Request
This form is for use by currently enrolled ACC distance learning students (ECHS, DC, and distance-online).
Required fields are indicated by *
Questions about this form or your document delivery request?
Contact ACC Library Staff at the ACC Location you attend.
- Use this form to request an item. Submit an additional form if you have more items.
- Email notification -- You will be notified by email regarding this document delivery request.
- Delivery Location:
- Online Fulltext -- If an item is found online/fulltext - that item is sent to your email address instead of sending photocopies.
- Print & media items are delivered to the ACC location you attend. If home delivery is requested - be sure to provide mailing address.
- Early College students may also use this form to request document delivery assistance. If you are an ECS or ECHS student - provide the details about your location. Example -- Reagan High School, or LBJ High School, or Blanco High School, Blanco, TX.
- Students enrolled at any of the ACC campuses should contact the Reference Desk at their campus library for assistance.
- Need more info?
- Library Services for ACC online-distance learning students --
Ashley Carr | 512.223.7387 | email@example.com
- Library Services for ACC Dual Credit & Early College High Schools --
Kristyn Pittman | 512.223.4869 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACC Distance Learning Counselor
ACC DL website: http://dl.austincc.edu/ 512.223.8026 | 888.223.8026
Carol Townsend (ACC DL Counselor) 512.223.8187 | email@example.com