How do I find my professor's web page??
Often, a professoror will provide the URL for his/her web page in the course syllabus. Another option is to just ask what it is.
Otherwise, follow these steps to determine if your instructor has a web page:
- Start at the ACC Home Page: http://www.austincc.edu/
- Click on Directories near the top of the page
- Click on Staff/Faculty Directories
- Type your professor's last name in the search box and hit Enter on your keyboard
- Click on your instructor's name
- A notecard will pop-up with your professor's contact information. Usually, if your professor has a web page, there will be a link to the page listed.