See Additional Resources:
Group Study Rooms
Group Study Rooms are available for groups of two or more currently enrolled ACC students studying for ACC courses. Study rooms are available at these ACC Libraries -- CYP, EGN, EVC, HYS, NRG, RRC, RVS, SAC, SGC.Reserve a Group Study Room
in the ACCelerator:
Reserve a Group Study Room
in the Library:
- ACC Library Services staff monitors the use of Group Study rooms in ACC Campus Libraries.
- If a group is discovered in a study room and has not reserved the room, they will be asked to do so immediately if the room is available at that time.
- Groups without a reservation will be asked to vacate the room if a reservation for the room has been made by another group.
Reserving A Group Study Room
- Reservations are recommended.
- If a group wishes to use a room and they have not made a reservation prior to arriving at the library and there is a room available, a reservation is required to prevent another group from claiming the room.
- Rooms may be reserved online or in person by an ACC student (who is part of the group) with a valid ACC photo ID at any ACC Library Reference Desk to request a reservation at any ACC Library.
- Rooms cannot be reserved by telephone, e-mail, Twitter or chat.
- ACC students with valid ACC IDs may reserve the study room up to a week in advance. No semester-long scheduling is available.
- Group Study rooms are available for up to two hours at one time. More time may be reserved by the group after the two hours if the room has not been requested by another group. [Note: 4 hours is the maximum that can be reserved in a day.]
- Group Study rooms will be held for 10 minutes past scheduled time before being reassigned to another group.