How do I find my professor's web page??
Often, a professoror will provide the URL for his/her web page in the course syllabus. Another option is to just ask what it is.
Otherwise, follow these steps to determine if your instructor has a web page:
- Start at the ACC Home Page
- Click on either Students or Faculty & Staff near the top of the page
- Click on Employee Directory under the Popular Resources heading
- Type your professor's last name in the search box and hit Enter on your keyboard
- Click on your instructor's name
- If your professor has a web page it will be listed on this directory entry.