How can I find and use e-books in the ACC Libraries
... Find and Use E-Books in ACC Libraries?
There are two ways to find and use ebooks.
- You can go directly to an ebook from the library catalog.
- E-books are identified in the catalog by an icon which is a blue book with an "e" on the cover.
- Once you click on the title, you go to a screen which tells you more about the book.
- At that point you click on the link which is below "View Now."
- Or, you can go to our Online E-Books page and choose to look a a list of books for a particular e-book vendor.
If you are off-campus:
- You will be asked to enter your ACCeID and password to verify that you are a currently enrolled student.
If you need additional assistance, please call or visit our Ask a Librarian page.
Hours and phone numbers can be found on our Locations & Hours page.
See related: Books, Downloading e-books
<< Complete List of FAQs