Can I use the computers in the libraries?
Guests/Visitors & Future Students, please see this FAQ..
Library Services provides materials and resources to support the curriculum goals of the college and research, informational and lifelong learning needs of students, faculty and staff.
- Research computers are for college-related activities or work.
- You may be asked to give up the computer after 30 minutes.
[Given the limited number of computers at all ACC libraries, we must limit computer activity to ensure equitable access for ACC students and employees.]
- Please think before you print. Downloading and/or emailing articles is a paper-free alternative.
- You must comply with the Acceptable Use Guidelines - also linked at the bottom of the Library Home Page.
- Students should take care to give students with disabilities access to computers and other machines equipped with adaptive software or other technology accommodations.