Can I use the computers in the libraries?
Guests/Visitors & Future Students, please see this FAQ..
Library Services provides materials and resources, including desktop and laptop computers, to support the curriculum goals of the college and research, informational and lifelong learning needs of ACC students, faculty and staff.
- Library desktop computers may be used by ACC students, faculty, staff, and ACC Board members, as well as by members of the public.
- If demand for desktop computer use is high, you may be asked to give up the computer after 30 minutes.
- Library laptop use is restricted to current students, facutly, staff, and ACC Board members.
- Library laptops can only be used in the library and cannot be taken out of the library or checked out overnight.
- Please think before you print. Downloading and/or emailing articles is a paper-free alternative.
- You must comply with the Acceptable Use Guidelines - also linked at the bottom of the Library Home Page.
- Students should take care to give students with disabilities access to computers and other machines equipped with adaptive software or other technology accommodations.