TexShare Cards for ACC Students, Faculty, and Staff
What is TexShare?
- TexShare is a state-funded program that allows participating libraries to share their resources.
- ACC Libraries participates in this program.
- The TexShare libraries have agreed to extend free reciprocal borrowing privileges to each other's patrons in an effort to provide direct access to materials that are not available at the home library.
How do I get a TexShare Card?
- Simply ask for one at the Checkout Desk or Reference Desk at any campus Library.
- You must get a TexShare borrower card from an ACC Library before you can borrow materials from other institutions.
Where can I use it?
- You can use your TexShare card at almost every library in the state of Texas.
- Check to see if the library you're interested in is on the list of TexShare Participants.
- Each library has specific rules and regulations that apply to borrowed materials.
- Look at the lending policy of the library you are visiting.
See related: TexShare borrowers from other institutions