Can I use the computers in the libraries?
Library Services provides materials and resources to support the curriculum goals of the college and research, informational and lifelong learning needs of students, faculty and staff.
- Library Computer Workstations are for college-related activities or work.
- You may be asked to give up the computer after 30 minutes.
- Printing is limited to 15 sheets per day. Additional printing is 10¢ per sheet. (See also Printing in the Library.)
- You must comply with the Acceptable Use Guidelines - also linked at the bottom of the Library Home Page.
- Students should take care to give students with disabilities access to computers and other machines equipped with adaptive software or other technology accommodations.
[Given the limited number of computers at all ACC libraries, we must limit computer activity to ensure equitable access for ACC students and employees.]
[We advise all library users to limit the amount they print by first using Print Preview to determine the exact pages they need to print. Excessive or unnecessary printing may trigger additional costs to the person who is printing. Please consider emailing items to yourself instead of printing.]